Feb 6, 2019
Han and Matt make their return with a full batch of queer
queeries and are joined by special guestpert, Nicole J. Georges AKA
Queer Abby! We discuss queer impostor syndrome, being closeted for
fear of bigoted parents, normalizing volunteering your pronouns,
- Queer Abby
- [CW: Bi-Erasure, Queer Gatekeeping until 25 minute
mark] Queer Abby: "I’m A
- SPONSOR: Podigy: The podcast editing
service we partner proudly with!
- Listener Closet Conundrum: "One Foot in the
- Listener Confused Queer: "Does My Bisexuality
Count If I'm Not Having Same-Sex Sex?"
- Listener The Pestilent Drake: "Why is it so
easy to tell others they're valid but feel yourself like you're an
impostor in the community?"
- Listener The Marauding Wendigo: "Should I, a
Cis-Gendered Person, Display My Pronouns In Support of the Queer
- Listener Angry Latin Queer: "We Had a Secret
Gay Wedding Because Our Parents Are Homophobic and Now What Do We
Submit your favorite questions or questions you may have for the
podcast to email@example.com,
anonymously at bit.ly/askhanandmatt, or to
a Han-only written answer on hanandmattknowitall.com.
Looking to support us? Desperately in need of a fantastical
alter-ego? You can become a Patreon
supporter and donate to us monthly for all kinds of sweet