Feb 13, 2019
Han and Matt tackle questions from some of their favorite
advice sources from the week of February 3rd, 2019, and
- WINTER MEETUP:
- Washington, DC, Busboys and Poets on K Street
- March 16th, 6 PM - 10 PM
- Ask Amy: "Boyfriend disappears into dark web"
- There are, thankfully, a handful of games where you play as a
black female protagonist, though that list does not include "Far
Cry: New Dawn" (Source)
- Ask a Manager: "my
boyfriend thinks only bad candidates prepare for
- Ask The Salty Waitress: "I accidentally called my female customer
- "Yinz" is
actually short of "You Ones"
- Baggage Check: "My boyfriend is making me choose between
him and my cats"
- Ask APW: "My
Friend Bought Me A Used Wedding Gift That Cost $15"
- Dear Prudence: "Help!
Our Millionaire Relatives Only Gave $30 as Wedding Gifts."
- SPONSOR: Podigy: The podcast editing
service we partner proudly with!
- Listener Laura: "Should I Have Waited Longer
For My Late Date to Show Up?"
- Shoutout to The Texanist: "Has PC Culture Tamed the Texanists
- Shoutout to Slate's Dear Mother Goose:
Advice Column for Children's Books Characters"
- Shoutout to Vice ft. Lola Phoenix of the Advice Column
Nonmonogamy Help: "The
Truth About Jealousy in Polyamorous Relationships"
- Shoutout to Dear Wendy (Who Just Turned
EIGHT!): "I'm in a
Polyamorous Marriage and I'm Anxious About My Boyfriends Abusive
- Shoutout to Savage Love: "Where Can a Bisexual Woman Find a Bisexual
Woman? Bisexual Twitter Is Here to Help!"
- Shoutout to Getting in Bed With Kristin:
"Religion & Queerness Slowly
Transitioning and a New Kitten!"
- Shoutout to LA Magazine: "How Heather Havrilesky Became the Advice
Guru Behind 'Ask Polly'"
- Shoutout to Dan Savage in the New York Times:
Bezos, Please Release Your Dirty Selfies"
- Advice Column Alert: "How to Do It"
- Advice Column Alert: "Dear
Talia" on Alma
- Advice Column Alert: "Crazy
Talk" on Healthline
Submit your favorite questions or questions you may have for the
podcast to email@example.com,
anonymously at bit.ly/askhanandmatt, or to
a Han-only written answer on hanandmattknowitall.com.
Looking to support us? Desperately in need of a fantastical
alter-ego? You can become a Patreon
supporter and donate to us monthly for all kinds of sweet