Feb 20, 2019
Han and Matt tackle questions from some of their favorite
advice sources from the week of February 10th, 2019, and
- WINTER MEETUP:
- Washington, DC, Busboys and Poets on K Street
- March 16th, 6 PM - 10 PM
- Ask a Manager: "we have twice-daily mandatory group therapy
- Ask Amy: "Offensive remarks too close for
- Carolyn Hax: "Angry comments on news sites and
Facebook? Thats my husband."
- Dear Abby: "Second
Wife-To-Be Wants Man's Name All To Herself"
- Dear Prudence: "Should
I move in with my hoarder boyfriend?"
- Miss Manners: "Business
class welcomes all who can pay for the seat"
- SPONSOR: Podigy: The podcast editing
service we partner proudly with!
- Listener Lygeia, Cunning Mesmerist: "How Do I
Support a Friend Going Through a Breakup?" + An Update!
- Shoutout to Entertainment Weekly: "Dumplin' author Julie Murphy previews
delectable new novel Dear Sweet Pea"
- Shoutout to Beast Mode: "My Cats Won't Stop Jumping Onto the
- Shoutout to r/dndnext/: "A
min-maxer is destroying my group."
- Advice Podcast Alert: Nick Viall's "The
- Ted Talks: "Sex
Needs a New Metaphor. Here's
Submit your favorite questions or questions you may have for the
podcast to firstname.lastname@example.org,
anonymously at bit.ly/askhanandmatt, or to
a Han-only written answer on hanandmattknowitall.com.
Looking to support us? Desperately in need of a fantastical
alter-ego? You can become a Patreon
supporter and donate to us monthly for all kinds of sweet