Mar 13, 2019
Han and Matt tackle questions from some of their favorite
advice sources from the week of March 3rd, 2019, and
- WINTER MEETUP:
- Washington, DC, Busboys and Poets on K Street
- March 16th, 6 PM - 10 PM
- [CW: Fat-Shaming]
[25M] told me he used to ask out "fat girls" for fun. Am I [22F]
right to be disgusted by him?"
- Dear Prudence: "Help!
I Caught My Day Care Provider Breastfeeding My Baby."
- Carolyn Hax: "Should a single try to burst her friend's
- Dear Wendy: "I
Kissed My Friend And My Boyfriend Called It Cheating!"
- Ask a Manager: "my boss sent my client a flirty message
from my email account"
- SPONSOR: Podigy: The podcast editing
service we partner proudly with!
- SPONSOR: care/of: A monthly
subscription vitamin service that delivers completely personalized
vitamin and supplement packs right to your door!
- [CW: Self-Harm, Disordered Eating] Listener
Kalvarin Ashmore, Renowned Euphomancer: "How Do I Teach
Myself That a Relapse in My Mental Health Isn't an Indication of
- Shoutout to Hola Papi!: "I'm Straight-Acting and I Don’t Know Where
I Fit In"
- Shoutout to Alison Green on Slate: "The
Guy Who Hid Tacos in His Desk Drawer" or "Why do people go so
nuts over free food at work?"
- Shoutout to Ask Polly: "Is My Absence From Social Media a Red
- Shoutout to Ask Ann Cannon: "How can I dial back on digital
- Shoutout to 'Cat Person' Author
Kristen Roupenian Who "Discusses
New Book at Harvard Book Store"
- Shoutout to Ask The Salty Waitress: "Our restaurant's repetitive music is
ruining my workday"
Submit your favorite questions or questions you may have for the
podcast to email@example.com,
anonymously at bit.ly/askhanandmatt, or to
a Han-only written answer on hanandmattknowitall.com.
Looking to support us? Desperately in need of a fantastical
alter-ego? You can become a Patreon
supporter and donate to us monthly for all kinds of sweet