Apr 3, 2019
Han and Matt tackle questions from some of their favorite
advice sources from the week of March 24th, 2019, and
- WEST-COAST MAY MEETUPS:
- San Francisco Meetup: May 19th, time/location
- Portland Meetup: May 27th, time/location
- Seattle Meetup: May 30th, time/location
- Captain Awkward: "Fox
News, Immigrant Family, and the F******* Wedding Invite
- Ask APW: "Why
Didn't My MOH Invite Me To Her Wedding?"
- Dear Prudence: "Help!
I Found Out My Boyfriend Cheated the Same Week He Found Out He Has
- Miss Manners: "Family
Dinners Call for a 'No Preaching at the Table' Rule"
- Ask a Manager: "My
coworker keeps mocking another coworker's accent"
- SPONSOR: Podigy: The podcast editing
service we partner proudly with!
- Listener Calliope: "Is This a Close
- Shoutout to APW: "Do I Need A
Good Reason To Skip A Wedding?"
- Shoutout to Ask a Manager: "working with anti-vaxxers"
- Shoutout to Dear Wendy: "Women Discuss: Deciding to Never Have
- Shoutout to Ask the Strategist: "Please Queer-Eye My Boyfriend"
- Shoutout to ¡Hola Papi!: "Why Wanting to Be an Alpha Male is
- Shoutout to Ask Amy: "Husband's deep research into web comic
Submit your favorite questions or questions you may have for the
podcast to firstname.lastname@example.org,
anonymously at bit.ly/askhanandmatt, or to
a Han-only written answer on hanandmattknowitall.com.
Looking to support us? Desperately in need of a fantastical
alter-ego? You can become a Patreon
supporter and donate to us monthly for all kinds of sweet