May 1, 2019
Han and Matt tackle questions from some of their favorite
advice sources from the week of April 21st, 2019, and
- WEST-COAST MAY MEETUPS:
- San Francisco Meetup: May 19th, time/location
- Portland Meetup: May 27th, time/location
- Seattle Meetup: May 30th, time/location
- Miss Conduct: "This children's birthday party has a cover
- Ask Natalie: "Found
out your engagement ring is a fake?"
- Care and Feeding: "Who the Heck Is Patrick?"
- Carolyn Hax: "Teacher frets that white Christian parents
will whine about helping Muslim kids"
- Ask a Manager: "my
office wants us to celebrate by wearing pink and blue by
- Judge John Hodgman: "On Taco Bell Pilgrimages"
- Listener Lephra, Master Manipulator: "My
Partner and I Are Exploring Ethical Nonmonogamy for the First Time
and I Feel... Fine?"
- SPONSOR: Podigy: The podcast editing
service we partner proudly with!
- r/AmItheAsshole: "WIBTA
if I were to dump my boyfriend for being a snobby movie
- Shoutout to Dear Urban Diplomat: "Help! My neighbour's kid has some serious
- Shoutout to Dear Ally: "How do I improve compensation fairness at
- Shoutout to Ask a Manager: "how much money do you make?"
- Shoutout to Ask a Manager: "updates: the managers peeing dog"
- Shoutout to Interesting Engineering: "Bearded Men Harbour Significantly More
Microbes Than Dogs"
- Shoutout to Ask a Queer Chick: "How Can I Get Excited About My Sex Life
With My Girlfriend?"
- Advice Column Alert: "Is This Normal" on Thrive Global
Submit your favorite questions or questions you may have for the
podcast to email@example.com,
anonymously at bit.ly/askhanandmatt, or to
a Han-only written answer on hanandmattknowitall.com.
Looking to support us? Desperately in need of a fantastical
alter-ego? You can become a Patreon
supporter and donate to us monthly for all kinds of sweet