May 8, 2019
Han and Matt tackle questions from some of their favorite
advice sources from the week of April 28th, 2019, and
- WEST-COAST MAY MEETUPS:
- San Francisco Meetup: May 19th, time/location
- Portland Meetup: May 27th, time/location
- Seattle Meetup: May 30th, time/location
- [CW: Self-Harm] Ask a
Manager: "What to say if a coworker asks about my
self harm scars"
- Dear Prudence: "I'm
in a Happy Relationship With My Boyfriend but I Still Want to Date
- SPONSOR: care/of: A monthly
subscription vitamin service that delivers completely personalized
vitamin and supplement packs right to your door!
- Ask Dr. NerdLove: "Do
I Have To Agree to An Open Relationship?"
- How to Do It: "A Nice Guy Suddenly Said
Awful Things to Me During Sex"
- SPONSOR: LOLA:
The female-founded company offering a line of organic cotton
tampons, pads, liners, and now: sex products
- Carolyn Hax: "Bigfoot, the yeti, the Loch Ness Monster — and
the soul mate"
- Listener The Dauntless Badger: "Should I Get
Back in Touch With My Mother Who Abandoned Me When I Was
- SPONSOR: Podigy: The
podcast editing service we partner proudly with!
- Listener Zerrek, Peacekeeper of Otopo Update:
"Should I Get a Cat?"
- Shoutout to Ask a Manager: "why
can't I wear shorts to work?"
- Expanding Your Religious Holiday Knowledge
- We Now Know Who Patrick Is!
- Advice Column Alert: "Poetry Rx"
Submit your favorite questions or questions you may have for the
podcast to firstname.lastname@example.org,
anonymously at bit.ly/askhanandmatt, or to
a Han-only written answer on hanandmattknowitall.com.
Looking to support us? Desperately in need of a fantastical
alter-ego? You can become a Patreon
supporter and donate to us monthly for all kinds of sweet