Aug 22, 2018
Han and Matt tackle questions entirely from listeners in this
special episode, including:
- Listener The Blissful Nether Lich: "Where Do
We Draw the Line for Throwing Out the Whole Historical Figure?"
- Listener The Awful Anaconda: "I Work With a
Known Predator and No One Will Kick the Motherfucker Out"
- Listener Sorrowfang: "Should I Get Married
Quicker Than I'm Comfortable with so My Partner Can Get a
- Listener The Electric Bone Scorpion: "My
Sister Won't Tell Me Whether or Not She's Coming to my
- SPONSOR: Podigy: The podcast editing
service we partner proudly with!
- Listener The Bronze Leviathan: "How Do I
Deflect Getting Asked How Old I Am All the Dang Time?"
- Wedding Pronoun Advice from Lephra, Master
- Killing Kittens
- Shoutout to AutoStraddle: "Getting In Bed With Kristin: AMA for
- Advice Column Alert: "Ask a Pot Doc" on Merry
- NPR: "A
94-Year-Old 'Sexpert' Gives India Advice On You Know What"
Submit your favorite questions or questions you may have for the
podcast to email@example.com,
anonymously at bit.ly/askhanandmatt, or to
a Han-only written answer on hanandmattknowitall.com.
Looking to support us? Desperately in need of a fantastical
alter-ego? You can become a Patreon
supporter and donate to us monthly for all kinds of sweet