Jun 5, 2018
Han and Matt tackle questions from some of their favorite
advice sources from the week of May 27th, 2018, and
- Dear Abby: "Hard
Work in Gym Pays Off With Arm-Wrestling Triumph"
Ask a Manager: "My
Coworker Has Started Faking a British Accent"
- "Bust a Nut" Clip
from My Brother, My Brother and Me
- Dear Mariella: "My
Boyfriend Wants Me to See Other People for Romance and
- Dear Prudence: "Help!
a Senior Colleague Asked Me, the Intern, to Help Translate His
- Friendshipping!: "Please Respect My
- Listener Ila Seledria, Adrenaline Seeker:
"Should I Address My Friend Who Might Be Violating Therapy
Confidentiality on Social Media?"
- Listener Kalvarin Ashmor, Renowned
Euphomancer: "Our Friends Need Serious Help, But What More
Can We Do For Them?"
- Correction: Lice Not a Cleanliness Issue
- New Advice Column Alert: CNBC's "Work It out"
- Shoutout to Ask Dr. NerdLove: "Why
Shouldn't I Take The Red Pill?"
- Shoutout to Nicole Cliffe on Reddit Open Relationships
- Shoutout to Ask a Fuck-Up: "With
Special Guest Neko Case"
- Shoutout to Ask a Manager: "Can
I Wear a Backpack With a Suit?"
- Shoutout to Captain Awkward #ThatFuckingGuy on
- Shoutout to Xantar, Fearless Aeronaut's
Adorable Cat Thread on Facebook
Submit your favorite questions or questions you may have for the
podcast to email@example.com,
anonymously at bit.ly/askhanandmatt, or to
a Han-only written answer on hanandmattknowitall.com.
Looking to support us? Desperately in need of a fantastical
alter-ego? You can become a Patreon
supporter and donate to us monthly for all kinds of sweet