Jan 1, 2018
In the second episode of its kind, Hannah and Matt attempt to
make a dent in their backlog or listener questions to kick off 2018
with an all-listener-question episode!
- BONUS: Announcing 'Ask a
- Weekly written answers to listener questions direct from
- Listener Empusaria the Devourer: "How Do I
Criticize My Dad's Terrible Manuscript?"
- Listener Athamus, Satanic Harvester: "When
Buying Social Justice Attire, How Do I Ensure My Money Is Going to
the Right Place?"
- Listener Mixing Business With Art: "My Hustle
Worlds Are Colliding; How Can I Prevent One From Affecting the
Other If Things Don't Go Well?"
- Listener Edra Dark, the Cavalry: "Should I
Confront My Mother-In-Law About Her Terrible Party Manners?"
- Listener Karen: "Am I Wasting My Time Dating
Someone Who Doesn't Seem to Want Others to Know We're Dating"
- Listener F: "How Do I Deter Terrible Elderly
People From Assuming They're Allowed to Talk To Me?"
- Listener Kim: "Should I Give Up on Trying to
Get My Neighbor to Pay Me for Professional Services I Performed for
- Featuring: Legal counsel from Matt's dad!
Submit your favorite questions or questions you may have for the
podcast to firstname.lastname@example.org,
anonymously at bit.ly/askhanandmatt, or to
a Han-only written answer on hanandmattknowitall.com.
Looking to support us? Desperately in need of a fantastical
alter-ego? You can become a Patreon
supporter and donate to us monthly for all kinds of sweet