Mar 7, 2018
In this week's Overflow episode, we continue spreading the love
of Monday's episode by announcing the launch of our P.O. box,
announcing a new place online for y'all to hang out and get
together, and reading so many beautiful emails from our fellow
Know-It-Alls. Your journey through the tunnel of love begins
- We have a P.O. Box now!
- Han Malyn & Matt Albrecht
- P.O. Box 730
- New York, NY 10116
- (Note: We're both vegetarian, Han is allergic to eggs, and Matt
is allergic to almonds.)
- We have a Facebook group now!
- Listener The Heinous One: "Dogs Aren't
- Maxim: "This Is the
Scientific Reason Why Some Dogs Are 'Racist'"
- Listener Talvir, Woodland Acrobat: "Give Yourselves
- Listener Chaniko, Who Lights the Way on
- Even More Non-Cards Against Humanity Game
- Judge John Hodgman: "Judge
John Hodgman on Window Squirrels"
- Listener Empusaria the Devourer Has an Update and
- "So I was wondering if you have any advice or scripts for any
of the following, about this manuscript in particular, but also
unwanted 'gifts' in general."
- 1) Turning down the thing if asked
- 2) How to avoid accepting the thing when someone is trying to
just hand it to you
- 3) How to refuse/give the thing back if they've opted for just
placing it somewhere in your home, then stating they've done so and
that they really hope you'll like it, or if you've already failed
at step 2
- 4) Failing all that, how to not feel bad about never reading
the manuscript/using the thing, and what to say when asked about it
- Use #FellowKnowItAll on Twitter to answer
these questions! We'll retweet your answers for Empusaria.
- Preferred Way of Asking About Pronouns and Reply All
Episode About Catfishing
- Listener Zelphyr, Saltborn Sovereign "In Defense of
- Listener Vodashri, Ruler of the Rustglade
Raceway: "Is It Rude to Critique a Fan Fiction Story You
Received as a Gift?"
SOMEbody once told me the world is able to submit their favorite
questions or questions they may have for the podcast to email@example.com,
anonymously at bit.ly/askhanandmatt, or to
a Han-only written answer on hanandmattknowitall.com.
What a concept! We could all use a little advice.
Looking to support us? Desperately in need of a fantastical
alter-ego? You can become a Patreon
supporter and donate to us monthly for all kinds of sweet