May 16, 2018
In this week's Overflow episode, we apologize for several
missteps, gush over some of the wildest advice column questions
this year so far from Ask a Manager and Dan Savage, and much more!
Begin your journey here:
- New Fan Subreddit and Two Fan Spin-Off Facebook
- Several Listeners Got the Hated Musical Guess Right
Before the Episode Aired
- Well done! Badges have been awarded.
- Apology: It's "Indigenous Children" and Not "Native
- Apology: We Implied that Porn Performers Aren't Real
- Apology: Rubius Rascal's Additional Thoughts on Creeper
Boyfriend from Dr. NerdLove
- Apology: Insensitivity
on Topic of Menstruation and Maxi Pads
- Ask a Manager: "My
Dad Is Dating My Boss, and They Want Me to Go to Couples Therapy
- This Question Got Answered on FOUR Advice
- Transracial Adoption: Nicole Chung Has Many
- Savage Love: "Gay
Trump Voter: No One Will Fuck Me!"
- More Advice for Listener Stuck
- Hamilton Playlist Suggestion
- Listener Zerrek, Peacekeeper of Otopo: "Should
I Get a Cat?"
Submit your favorite questions or questions you may have for the
podcast to email@example.com,
anonymously at bit.ly/askhanandmatt, or to
a Han-only written answer on hanandmattknowitall.com.
Looking to support us? Desperately in need of a fantastical
alter-ego? You can become a Patreon
supporter and donate to us monthly for all kinds of sweet