May 2, 2018
In this week's Overflow episode, we talk about Broadway
musicals, Daniel Mallory Ortberg's new look, new advice columns,
trans-antagonistic family members, and more! Here we go:
- Final Week to Guess the Critically Acclaimed Musical We
- Correct Musical Guesses This Week
- Listener The Quantum Feline
- Listener Raal'tuc, Vexing Archfiend
- BroadwayADay App
- For alerts on entering Broadway lotteries
- Facebook topics now have tags!
- Daniel Mallory Ortberg's Dear Prudence Photo
- Advice Column Alert: Stack
Overflow's 'Interpersonal Skills'
- Dame Magazine Advice Column Ft. Ashley Nicole
- Miss Manners' Take on 'Must
jilted bride pay for guests’ expenses?'
- "Strength-Based Thinking" Tips From Listener Xantar,
- More Advice for Friends Who Want to Hug
- Update on Walking In on the Masturbating Teenage
- Listener Druvaali, The Great Deity of
Melodies: "Should I Confront My Trans Antagonistic
Submit your favorite questions or questions you may have for the
podcast to firstname.lastname@example.org,
anonymously at bit.ly/askhanandmatt, or to
a Han-only written answer on hanandmattknowitall.com.
Looking to support us? Desperately in need of a fantastical
alter-ego? You can become a Patreon
supporter and donate to us monthly for all kinds of sweet