Feb 27, 2019
Han and Matt tackle questions from some of their favorite
advice sources from the week of February 17th, 2019, and
- WINTER MEETUP:
- Washington, DC, Busboys and Poets on K Street
- March 16th, 6 PM - 10 PM
- Miss Lonelyhearts: "Does new girlfriend have eyes for hers or
- Listener Wants to be Supportive, but Doesn't Want to
Offend: "How to respect someone's gender if you're not
sure they're transgender"
- Listener Mary, Veiled Reckoner: "How Do You
Keep the Germs From Spreading Around Your Polycule?"
- Listener Sabrina: "Can I Wear an Unethically
Produced Shirt That Advocates for Equality Without Being a
- Listener The Raging Wendigo: "How Do I Get
Past the Bitterness of My Abusive Ex Now That He's Suddenly Trying
- SPONSOR: Podigy: The podcast editing
service we partner proudly with!
- Listener Dabrius the Decapitator: "My
Depressed Dad Keeps Withdrawing From Everyone's Lives and I Don't
Know What More I Can Do" Update
- Shoutout to Dear Wendy: "Women Discuss: Polyamory and Open
- Shoutout to Gigi Engle on Men's Health:
Ultimate Guide to Making an Open Relationship Work"
- Shoutout to Baggage Check: "How do I tell my sister that her beloved
MLM is a scam??"
- Shoutout to Ask Dr. NerdLove: "How Can I Tell If Someone's Flirting With
- Shoutout to Ask a Manager: "we
have twice-daily mandatory group therapy at work" Update
- Spark: "'Digisexuality'
emerges as a new sexual identity"
- Listener Sasha Rowyintide, Arsonist of the Rugosa Clan
Suggests: Pop Culture Trope Dissection!
- Advice Column Alert: "How to Get Fired" on Lifehacker
- Advice Column Alert: "The Moneyist"
on Market Watch
Submit your favorite questions or questions you may have for the
podcast to email@example.com,
anonymously at bit.ly/askhanandmatt, or to
a Han-only written answer on hanandmattknowitall.com.
Looking to support us? Desperately in need of a fantastical
alter-ego? You can become a Patreon
supporter and donate to us monthly for all kinds of sweet