Aug 8, 2018
Han and Matt tackle questions from some of their favorite
advice sources from the week of July 29th, 2018, and
- Ask APW: "How Do We
Make Our Non-Binary Guests Comfortable?"
- Captain Awkward: "'When
I told you my marriage is over, it wasn’t an invitation for advice
on how to fix it.' + Summer Pledge Drive continues"
- Dear Prudence: "Is
This Abuse or Just Lack of Sleep?"
- Ask a Manager: "my coworker brings her five kids to our
- Baggage Check: "How do I get my sister to stop sharing my
life story on her podcast?"
- SPONSOR: Podigy: The podcast editing
service we partner proudly with!
- Listener Talvir, Woodland Acrobat: "So, Is
Gender Just a Measure of How Closely One Aligns With Gendered
Stereotypes or What Exactly?"
- Listener Update and Question from Sonnet: "My
Friend's Fiance is a Bit of a Jeffrey and I Don't Know How to
Politely Explain Why I Can't Hang Out With Them Anymore"
- Listener Update from Kalvarin Ashmor, Renowned
- Listener Kavura, Illustrious Mariner: "What
Are the Ethical Considerations for Donating Blood?"
- Shoutout to Dear Fifi: "Is my generation doomed to be
Submit your favorite questions or questions you may have for the
podcast to email@example.com,
anonymously at bit.ly/askhanandmatt, or to
a Han-only written answer on hanandmattknowitall.com.
Looking to support us? Desperately in need of a fantastical
alter-ego? You can become a Patreon
supporter and donate to us monthly for all kinds of sweet