Sep 12, 2018
Han and Matt tackle questions from some of their favorite
advice sources from the week of September 2nd, 2018, and
- BONUS: Opinion Overflow
- Ask a Manager: "HR wants our personal cell numbers in our
out-of-office messages so we can always be contacted"
- Dear Mariella: "My boyfriend called me a slut now I dread
- Asking For a Friend: "I Want to Explore Polyamory, My Partner
Doesn't. What Should I Do?"
- Dear Abby: "Fiancee
Wants Her Intended To Halt 'boys' Club' Culture"
- Baggage Check: "My
girlfriend complains that I am 'no fun' after losing weight"
- SPONSOR: Podigy: The podcast editing
service we partner proudly with!
- Listener Zaphrus Sabersong, Stalwart Mystic:
"Is It Okay to Lie to My Grandmother About Having Reported Her to
- Update to the Nameless One's Question: "On
Bodies, Weddings, and Chronic Illness (The POWER TRIO)
- Listener Rachel the Librarian Knows a Thing or Two
About Attaining US Citizenship
- Shoutout to Care and Feeding: "Can
I ask my newly out son to be less flamboyant at school so his
little brother won’t get bullied?"
- Shoutout to Ask Amy: "The
Other Woman Wants to Be the Only Woman"
- Shoutout to My Kid Is Gay: "How Do I Talk About Periods with My
- Shoutout to Miss Manners: "Public
confrontations: ineffective, counterproductive"
- Shoutout to Ask a Manager: "update:
my dad is dating my boss, and they want me to go to couples therapy
- Advice Column Alert: "The Activist
Submit your favorite questions or questions you may have for the
podcast to email@example.com,
anonymously at bit.ly/askhanandmatt, or to
a Han-only written answer on hanandmattknowitall.com.
Looking to support us? Desperately in need of a fantastical
alter-ego? You can become a Patreon
supporter and donate to us monthly for all kinds of sweet