Oct 10, 2018
Han and Matt tackle questions from some of their favorite
advice sources from the week of September 30th, 2018, and
- BONUS: Han's Tattoo on Their
Tattoo Artist's Instagram (and Han's
- Listener Skyler Elmridge, Ingenious
Blacksmith: "Should We Put a Spot for Pronouns On Our
Wedding Place Cards?"
- Listener Insert Name Here: "Am I a Bad
- Listener Quarrius, Nimble Geomancer: "What
More Can I Do to Help My Friend Who Keeps Facing Abusive Jobs
Everywhere He Goes?"
- Listener Aephe, Stout Battlemage: "Should I
Talk to My Dad Again?"
- Listener Yolanda, Cynosure of the Net: "Where
Do I Find My Motivation Now That I'm No Longer Being Terrorized By
- SPONSOR: Podigy: The podcast editing
service we partner proudly with!
- Listener Lady Lazor, Hufflepuff: "A Question
of Bodies and Their Wonderful Variety!"
- Learning About Disabilities and Chronic Pain
- Listeners Weigh In On Gender Reveal Parties
- Children's Books Eschewing Gender Norms
- The Ocean Is Coming For You
- Advice Column Question Round-Up
Submit your favorite questions or questions you may have for the
podcast to email@example.com,
anonymously at bit.ly/askhanandmatt, or to
a Han-only written answer on hanandmattknowitall.com.
Looking to support us? Desperately in need of a fantastical
alter-ego? You can become a Patreon
supporter and donate to us monthly for all kinds of sweet