May 21, 2018
Han and Matt tackle questions from some of their favorite
advice sources from the week of May 13th, 2018, and
- Ask a Manager: "My
Boss Gave All the Women Flowers for Mother's Day"
- Interpersonal Skills: "How
to enforce a "No Shoes" policy in my apartment?"
- Swipe This!: "How do
I get away with refollowing a friend I unfollowed when I was
- Sense & Sensitivity: "Friend
Might Be Gay"
- Let Us Sex-plain: "My
Boyfriend Still Has Dating Apps"
- Listener Kairluma, the Wonder of Haraka: "I'm
Wearing a Bridal Party Dress That I Don't Like; Can I Change Into a
Different One For the Reception?"
- Listener The Nameless One: "On Bodies,
Weddings, and Chronic Illness (The POWER TRIO)"
- BONUS: Shoutout to Social Q's: "'It's
Not My Fault I'm White.' Sure, but That's Not the Point."
- BONUS: Shoutout to Alison Green on Dear
Questions with Alison Green of 'Ask a Manager'"
- BONUS: Shoutout to Ask a Manager:
18-Month Coffee Debate, and Other Stories of Office Coffee
- BONUS: Imagine Dragons: "Blank
Space/Stand By Me"
Submit your favorite questions or questions you may have for the
podcast to email@example.com,
anonymously at bit.ly/askhanandmatt, or to
a Han-only written answer on hanandmattknowitall.com.
Looking to support us? Desperately in need of a fantastical
alter-ego? You can become a Patreon
supporter and donate to us monthly for all kinds of sweet