Mar 27, 2019
Han and Matt tackle questions from some of their favorite
advice sources from the week of March 17th, 2019, and
- WEST-COAST MAY MEETUPS:
- San Francisco Meetup: May 19th, time/location
- Portland Meetup: May 27th, time/location
- Seattle Meetup: May 30th, time/location
- Work Friend: "After Servicing a Home Can I Get Paid to
Service My Clients Other Needs?"
- Ask a Manager: "my team got matching tattoos ... and other
lack of boundaries at my start-up"
- [CW: Fat-Shaming] Sense and
Sensibility: "It's OK to
talk to friend about weight gain"
- [CW: Fat-Shaming] Dear Prudence:
I Think My Co-Worker's Weight Is Impeding Her Career. Should I Say
- Dear Pepper: "Doggedly Pursuing Someone"
- Ask Amy: "Erotic fiction turns into catfishing
- SPONSOR: Podigy: The podcast editing
service we partner proudly with!
- Listener Telreshi, Domesticator of Demons: "I
Need Help With Micro-Transphobia!"
- Shoutout to Ask Amy: "Parent worries about son's Michael Jackson
- Shoutout to Blair Braverman
for Being the Second Jewish Woman Ever to Finish the
- Shoutout to Judge John Hodgman on "Unsanctioned Cat Nicknames"
- Shoutout to Carolyn Hax: "It's a special therapists-behaving-badly
- Shoutout to Ask A Native New Yorker: "Why Do New Yorkers Complain So
- Shoutout to Dear Abby: "He
Dumped Me and Now Wants to Cheat with Me"
- Listener The Fiendish Salamander Has Some Kind Words
Submit your favorite questions or questions you may have for the
podcast to email@example.com,
anonymously at bit.ly/askhanandmatt, or to
a Han-only written answer on hanandmattknowitall.com.
Looking to support us? Desperately in need of a fantastical
alter-ego? You can become a Patreon
supporter and donate to us monthly for all kinds of sweet