Nov 28, 2018
Han and Matt tackle questions from some of their favorite
advice sources from the week of November 18th, 2018, and
- Carolyn Hax: "By using fake online profiles to dig up
dirt, mother shows her true face"
- Dear Abby: "Women's Opposing Viewpoints Could Doom
- Miss Conduct: "How to say 'No presents please'"
- Savage Love: "New Next Door Neighbors Force Woman to
Watch Them Fight, Fuck, Shit, Trim Pubes"
- Ask a Manager: "parents in my office are sticking
non-parents with all the holiday coverage"
- Baggage Check: "My sister-in-law won't stop trying to
rope me into her cosmetics-sales scheme"
- SPONSOR: Podigy: The podcast editing
service we partner proudly with!
- Listener Light: Listener Machete Alice: "I'm
Back! And Looking for Advice On the Upcoming Major Steps In My
- Shoutout to Mother
Jones: "A Question About All Those Angry
- Shoutout to GQ: "This Thanksgiving Just Do The
- Shoutout to Dear Prudence: "Help! I'm in a Happy Hetero Marriage but
I'm Also Bisexual. Can I Stay in the Closet?"
- Shoutout to Ask a Manager: "Can
I Read Erotica On Work Breaks?"
- Shoutout to Damage Control: "My
husband’s support for Trump is poisoning our marriage. Should I get
Submit your favorite questions or questions you may have for the
podcast to firstname.lastname@example.org,
anonymously at bit.ly/askhanandmatt, or to
a Han-only written answer on hanandmattknowitall.com.
Looking to support us? Desperately in need of a fantastical
alter-ego? You can become a Patreon
supporter and donate to us monthly for all kinds of sweet