Oct 17, 2018
Han and Matt tackle questions from some of their favorite
advice sources from the week of October 7th, 2018, and
- SPONSOR: Sudio: Maker of
high quality, stylish earbuds and headphones (use promo code
"HANANDMATT" at checkout for 15% off your order!)
- Dear Prudence: "I
Told My Partner About My Sexual Assault. He Told Me to 'Get Over
- Ask a Manager: "my office does Fat Friday — and I have an
- Social Q's: "Dating After #MeToo"
- Ask APW: "Am I
Overcomplicating The Hell Out Of My Bridal Shower?"
- Miss Lonelyhearts: "Hubby has a sex buddy — and it's a
- SPONSOR: Podigy: The podcast editing
service we partner proudly with!
- Listener Not Really Envious: "I don't get NRE
and now it's a problem"
- Shoutout to Washington Post: "Self-proclaimed
'Old Coots' offer life advice at farmers market. Their slogan:
'It's Probably Bad Advice, But It's Free.'"
- Shoutout to Captain Awkward: "We
decided to leave our abusive ex and move to another state, only she
came with us and is living on our couch?"
- Shoutout to Savage Love: "Everything Gives You Cancer"
- Shoutout to Consequence of Sound: "Speedy Ortiz share
new track DTMFA: Stream"
- Adult Swim Singles Program: "DTMFA"
- Listener Update from Differently Gymtimidated
- Reference: From Ep
89: "My Girlfriend Wants to Work Out
Together; I Would Rather Keep Working Out Separately"
- Shoutout to ABC.net Australia: "Polyamory, unicorns, demisexuality: Five
takes on monogamy and its alternatives"
- The "WOMP It Up!" Podcast Now Has an Advice Section at
- The State of the World
- Sugar and
Dark Sangria Recipe"
Submit your favorite questions or questions you may have for the
podcast to firstname.lastname@example.org,
anonymously at bit.ly/askhanandmatt, or to
a Han-only written answer on hanandmattknowitall.com.
Looking to support us? Desperately in need of a fantastical
alter-ego? You can become a Patreon
supporter and donate to us monthly for all kinds of sweet