Nov 21, 2018
Han and Matt tackle questions from some of their favorite
advice sources from the week of November 4th, 2018, and
- SPONSOR: Sudio: Maker of
high quality, stylish earbuds and headphones (use promo code
"HANANDMATT" at checkout for 15% off your order!)
- Carolyn Hax: "Family doesn't support a single woman’s
desire to adopt"
- Ask a Manager: "I overshared with my office about a Tinder
date and it didn't work out"
- Dear Prudence: "Help!
My Cousin Is Taking Advantage of My Mom to Get Free Child
Care." [SLATE PLUS]
- Work Friend: "How to Ask Someone Out at Work"
- Sense & Sensitivity: "Parent worries son
wearing nail polish is gay"
- Miss Manners: "Next
time, treat contagious clerk with compassion"
- SPONSOR: Podigy: The podcast editing
service we partner proudly with!
- Listener Light: "How Do I Confront My
Datefriend Who Started Ghosting Me and Secretly Seeing Someone
- Update from Awful Anaconda on Church Abuser
- Shoutout to Queer Abby: "How Do I Encourage My Partner To Start
- Shoutout to the Old Debunked Myth: "Does wedding rice really hurt birds?"
- Shoutout to "Dear Abby's grandson, Dean Phillips, wins
seat in Congress"
- Shoutout to Captain Awkward: "How to get through USA election night?
- Shoutout to Beast Mode: "My Cat Has an Eating Disorder. What Should
- Shoutout to Dear Abby: "Dad Threatens To Disown Son If He Digs Into
- Shoutout to Dear Crabby: "Cheesed
off after waiting 20 minutes for cheese plate"
Submit your favorite questions or questions you may have for the
podcast to firstname.lastname@example.org,
anonymously at bit.ly/askhanandmatt, or to
a Han-only written answer on hanandmattknowitall.com.
Looking to support us? Desperately in need of a fantastical
alter-ego? You can become a Patreon
supporter and donate to us monthly for all kinds of sweet